I. General conditions
1. The online store gr-7 (hereinafter referred to as the Store) allows making purchases via the Internet.
2. The store is run by the company:
GR-7 Sp. z o.o.
Ul. Zmyślanka 18
phone: +48 666 30 89 19
IBAN: 13 1140 2004 0000 3102 7676 4651
3. Correspondence address as above.
4. Purchase in the Store means acceptance of these regulations.
II. Order placement and implementation
1. The order can be placed by adding the product to the basket and then by clicking the "Execute" button. In order for the order procedure to be carried out correctly, you will need to set up a user account, which will also allow you to observe the status of the order.
2. The basic condition for the implementation of purchases is the correct completion of contact details along with a valid, existing e-mail address and phone number at which you will be able to confirm the order.
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after 13:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be processed on the next working day.
4. In the event of circumstances preventing complete or temporary execution of the order, Gr-7 Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to suspend the performance of the contract, and undertakes to immediately notify the Purchaser of the situation.
5. Orders in which contact details have been incorrectly completed (no existing e-mail address or no phone number) will not be considered.
6. The Store reserves the right to suspend orders that raise doubts.
7. The prices of goods in the Store are given in Euro (EUR).
8. The prices quoted include VAT. Shipping cost should be added to the price of the product.
9. The store issues a VAT invoice for the purchased goods. To receive an invoice, you must fill in the company or person details.
10. The store sells by mail order, it is also possible to collect the goods in person.
III. Payment methods
The store provides its customers with the following payment methods:
1. Payment by "quick transfer".
2. Payment by credit card
3. Payment using PayPal (including payment by credit card).
4. Payment on delivery at the Seller's headquarters.
IV. The right to withdraw from the contract
Model withdrawal form (complete and return this form only if you want to withdraw from the contract).
- To: Gr-7 Sp. z o.o., ul. Zmyślanka 18, 62-860 Opatówek, Poland, email@example.com,
- I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from the contract of sale of the following goods,
- Date of order (*) / pickup (*),
- Recipient's name,
- The recipient's address,
- Consumer signature (only if the form is sent in paper form),
(*) Delete as applicable.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving a reason. The grace period expires after 14 days from the day on which you came into physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, please inform us (Gr-7 Sp. Z oo, ul. Zmyślanka 18, 62-860 Opatówek, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 666 30 89 19) about withdrawal this contract by making an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or email). You can use the attached model withdrawal form (but it is not mandatory).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, you only need to send information regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the type of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will issue a refund using the same means of payment as in the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any costs in connection with such reimbursement. We may refuse a refund until we receive the goods back or until proof of shipment is provided to us. Please send the goods without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from the contract. The buyer bears the direct cost of returning the goods. The buyer is responsible for reducing the value of the goods resulting from handling them, to an amount that allows them to restore their original character. The possibility of withdrawing from this contract only if the goods are intact as evidenced by the security in the form of a seal.
V. Rules for shipping the ordered goods
According to the price list in the store.
Goods for shipment are properly packed and secured. Please check when receiving the package that it has not been damaged during transport.
Order and shipment status: If you created an account during the order - you can check the status after logging in. If you have not created an account - check the status of the order without logging in (providing the order number and your e-mail address).